Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tuesday paint group to be on TV!

Pin It Occasionally, I would post something about our Tuesday Painting Group. Since I have moved to Charleston, I really, really miss these outings and these wonderful friends! As you can see, we always had fun. On this day, we were deep in a plein air lesson from Carol Jessen. Aaron Mermelstein spotted us in Kirkwood and decided to hang around a bit. See video and his message below!
__________________________________________________________

Here is the message from the photographer, Aaron Mermelstein.

Carol:
I shot the story of you and your class painting the Kirkwood depot in May, I think, and it's been "on the shelf" for so long we had to chop the dust off of it with a pick axe. But it's finally online and will start to air on HEC-TV (channel 989 on Charter, 98 on U-Verse), next week.
I not only have to apologize for the delay (the place works at an absolutely glacial pace), but also for my photography...this was the first one of these I shot with that teeny-tiny camera and it taught me that you CAN'T hold it in your hand without it looking like the New Madrid Fault was going crazy. It taught me to use a tripod for later stories.
Anyway, I think it turned out pretty well and I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks.
Aaron Mermelstein

No comments: