Friday, August 23, 2013

Pin It

Row, Row, Row Your Boat!
Oil on panel
8 x 24

This is my latest painting and yes, am working on another.  Not too much painting going on this summer.  So I am ready to get back to work in my studio and start the painting frenzy again.
I do believe that when I am in a painting frenzy, I do paint better!
So I will be joining in the 30 day painting challenge to get me geared up and into a frenzy. 
Row, Row, Row Your Boat is from a photo I took many years ago while visiting a little seaside town. These lovely little boats all lined up right next to some huge yachts. Of course, these little cuties caught my eye. So, what took me so long to paint them?  Just found the photo again and said, 
"Oh yeah. I've wanted to paint this since we were there!"  
Someday finally came. 
This is a palette knife painting I did with a few little brush strokes here and there. 
Still working on adding it to the website so in the mean while, for more info, just email me!
Thanks and look for more new and exciting work from me while in my "frenzy"!

No comments: