Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Hour and Giving Thanks

Pin It
Happy Hour
Pelicans sitting on the swim platform 
of a boat waiting for the fishermen to
throw them a bite from the day's catch.
At the end of a fishing trip offshore with my husband and friends,
we returned to the dock at Shem Creek where the restaurants offer
a happy hour for the clientele after a day's work or fishing,
the pelicans also gathered for their day's end treat!
Happy Hour
24 x 30
oil on canvas

I would like to wish you all a very
Happy Thanksgiving
May you be with family, friends
or even someplace special by yourself,
this is a time to reflect and give thanks.
I have many things to be grateful for.... my family FIRST
....my ART and the pleasure it gives me and to my collectors
.... and for the many times ahead of us.
Like the pelicans waiting on the platform above,
may your days be filled with the things that give you pleasure
and may you be ready to catch the next thing thrown your way!
Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: