Saturday, July 18, 2015

July Sunset, Oil painting Charleston SC

Pin It
July Sunset July 15, 2015
One of my special studio paintings from the 
5 x 7 oil on panel, Framed. A special studio painting!
On this night, we kayaked out into the marsh at high tide. It was a beautiful and peaceful time. 
The summer nights are still long and the tide was perfect. 
When we got back to the dock, the clouds were glowing in pinks, purples, yellow and the marsh grass 
was aglow as well. I ran in to grab my camera. Definitely a Toogoodoo 365 painting but also a special studio one.  I have been struggling with a different painting and I was able to redeem myself with this one. 
Plus it was the first time I was able to use my new easel!


iPhoto image that I used as a reference.


My new wall easel! It gives me so much more room in my tiny studio. 
I've got NEW inspiration!



No comments: