Friday, November 13, 2015

Oyster Creek, a new Toogoodoo 365 painting by Rosie

Pin It

Oyster Creek, November 11, 2015
5 x 7 oil on canvas panel
Toogoodoo 365 painting

It's early fall and I'm out fishing with Bruce on one of my favorite creeks. 
Oyster Creek, a little creek tributary off the Toogoodoo Creek.
I'm sure that is not the real name but that's what we call it because there are tons of oyster beds 
in the creek and there is an oyster farm towards the end of it. 
It was late afternoon and the sun was starting to go down. 
The fishing was slack so I pulled out the paints. Got a good start on it there 
but the gnats came out so had to put the finishing touches on the painting in my studio. 
But before this, the fishing was good!
5 Reds (Spot Tail Bass) and 2 Trout


And then.... the tide slacked out and the fish stopped running 
so I pull out my snacks and paints!
A good day on the Toogoodoo!



No comments: