Sunday, March 11, 2018

Toogoodoo 365 Series

Pin It
Here are a couple of the latest in my series of Toogoodoo Creek  paintings. 
 The winter has been like a yo-yo. Snow, cold and icy for about a week, then warm and springlike. The plants and birds are just as confused as we are! And now, we are in deep  in the pollen season. Yeah....
In the mean time, I've been busy with my President duties at the Charleston Artist Guild and  Business Manager and co owner of Studio 151 Fine Art Gallery where the walls were just painted
and now the floors will be redone.  I have not been able to get into my studio daily but I get to sneak in occasionally.

March 7, Mid Day March
There is a bit of a haze in the sky today but the air is cool and clear at mid day. The marsh is still a bit brown but the trees are starting to green up! The view across hte creek from my house.

January 29, Winter Morning
It is about 9 AM on a cold January winter as I cross the the little bridge over Swinton Creek, which is a run off of the Toogoodoo. This area has become one of my favorite scenes to paint as it looks different all the time!

No comments: