Sunday, June 28, 2015

2 new Toogoodoo 365 paintings

Pin It
Storm Rolling In Fast!
June 28, 2015
Toogoodoo 365 Series
www.rosiephillips.com

I set up to paint the dock across the creek in low tide with the water coming into the marsh area. There were some dark clouds building fast and before I knew it, there was lightening and the scene changed from this to a complete wash out. Couldn't even see the dock! Then it stopped and was beautiful again but the creek had come into the marsh already. So I stuck to my original plan of painting the dark clouds and reflecting into the mud. 


Airstream On The Toogoodoo
June 27, 2015
Toogoodoo 365 Series
www.rosiephillips.com

Then I painted a second one. (I think I'm avoiding getting back to my large boats in the Charleston harbor painting). Just across and around the creek from us is this adorable Airstream trailer. Do you still have one of these? Every time we go by in the boat, I take a photo and say I'm going to paint it. So yesterday, I took the photo and here it is! Just adorable. I may need one of these!
www.rosiephillips.com, Rosie Phillips Fine Art​

No comments: