Sunday, January 24, 2016

More Toogoodoo 365 paintings

Pin It
I have been doing some paintings but not posting them as I normally do. 
I did break away and painted my last boat and have been working on some cows 
but oh !!!@$#%^^  those cows have been giving me a hard time!
But today, I started a new cow painting (the other one will be at the dump soon) and I must have 
been ready to do it because it just happened. The same cows but not as many and on a smaller canvas.
Well, it's not posted here but I will post it later after I do my finishing touches. Just had
to let you know what I've been doing. 
If you'd like to read my little stories on these latest Toogoodoo 365 paintings, you can find them
on my website under Toogoodoo 365. 

January 8, 2016

January 13, 2016

January 16, 2016

January 12, 2016

January 21, 2016

January 23, 2016

And this past weekend, I had donated one my little gems to
St Paul's Exchange Club Fundraiser
and this is the happy top bidder!
At The Fork Of The Creek


No comments: