Monday, March 23, 2015

Painting completion of boats on the sea wall....

Pin It
Well, I've got 2 boats in and I almost forgot to stop and photograph! 
That happens a lot to me, I just get caught up in the painting and all of a sudden, it's done and no photos!  I chose my boat colors, not necessarily from the image but what I thought would look good. And I change my mind as I go.... I did like the red and blue and loved the white one...

The 3rd one is white in the photo and I thought it was pretty boring so I decided it should be
RED! Oh and I took away the little motors and "stuff" that was distracting to a boat painting. 
Though I am sure not distracting to a boat owner!  I've also started with the reflections here.

More reflections. Since the majority of the painting is water.... though that is not the focus,
I felt it needed to be a very reflective water without being distracting...

And here it is.....

DINGHY PARKING
24 x 36




If you would like to get my blog updates automatically to your email, it's easy! 
Just sign up on the "Follow my blog by email" link on the right side of the page here. 
I don't post very often unless I have a special project like this going on. 
I hope to post more progress on this painting tomorrow!


No comments: