Sunday, March 29, 2015

Toogoodoo 365

Pin It
WHAT is Toogoodoo 365????




Toogoodoo 365 is a project I have been thinking about for a while.  
This project is/will be 365 daily paintings comprising of either quick paints, studies or even studio paintings. I have put this project off over and over again as I have not been able to get myself started on Jan 1 (again)and then I thought, why not paint the daily creek paintings as I can, log them and end up with 
365 daily paintings of the Toogoodoo Creek.
images ...
A little creek history...
and more info, just in case you would like to have one of these  little gems. 
I'm thrilled to be able to share these scenes with you. 
The Toogoodoo 365 website is accessible via my website and through this blog.
Our beautiful world is a gift to us all.  Enjoy.

No comments: